This morning I awoke extra early, donned my footie pajamas and raced into the living room to see what Mike Ditka left me under the Super Bowl tree. Bratwursts, beer, pierogies and pretzels were presented with thoughtful care. Ditka barely touched the chilli dog I left him so I finished it for breakfast. While many lament the end of football season, I rejoice, as it as a sign that Spring is on the way. Pitchers and catchers report in two weeks!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Video: “The Man of Orange” by Mister Wise
- Another Era of “Undoing” is Upon Us
- Nerds in Luxury Podcast: Episode 5
- The Not So Great Communicator
- The Podcast! What Are You Wearing to the Race War?
- New Single: “The Asylum” by Mister Wise
- Try to Imagine…
- New Single: “If They Don’t Hear Us Now” Available Now!
- Video: Sketch McGuiney F/ Sean Price & Ras Kass “World War Z”
- I Only Have But So Many Fucks…