“If you live in America, chances are good that your next door neighbors believe the following: the inventor of the laws of physics and programmer of the DNA code decided to enter the uterus of a Jewish virgin, got himself born, then deliberately had himself tortured and executed because he couldn’t think of a better way to forgive the theft of an apple, committed at the instigation of a talking snake. As creator of the majestically expanding universe, he not only understands relativistic gravity and quantum mechanics but actually DESIGNED them. Yet what he really cares about is “sin,” abortion, how often you go to church, and whether gay people should marry. Statistically, the chances are that your neighbors believe all that – and they can vote.” – Richard Dawkins
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Video: “The Man of Orange” by Mister Wise
- Another Era of “Undoing” is Upon Us
- Nerds in Luxury Podcast: Episode 5
- The Not So Great Communicator
- The Podcast! What Are You Wearing to the Race War?
- New Single: “The Asylum” by Mister Wise
- Try to Imagine…
- New Single: “If They Don’t Hear Us Now” Available Now!
- Video: Sketch McGuiney F/ Sean Price & Ras Kass “World War Z”
- I Only Have But So Many Fucks…